It's only a couple of months until the coveted September issues of our favourite publications hit magazine stalls worldwide, and everyone knows that one of the most important features of the most important issue is the question of who will become the cover girl. The fall issue is without a doubt the biggest in the fashion calendar, and so The Cut have gathered information from the papers, online fashion forums and secretive sources to bring us an insight into the faces of both the August, and September issues.
If the rumoured cover girls are correct, Halle Berry landing Vogue's September issue will reportedly mark the first black woman to grace the cover since Naomi Campbell back in 1989, according to Fashionista. See the list of expected cover girls below.
- Elle - Drew Barrymore
- Lucky - Ali Larter
- Marie Claire - Dakota Fanning
- British Marie Claire - Vanessa Paridis
- Vanity Fair - Angelina Jolie
- Vogue - Gwyneth Paltrow
- W - John Hamm & Rebecca Hall
- Elle - Julia Roberts
- British Harper's Bazaar - Jennifer Aniston
- British Cosmopolitan - Cat Deely
- British InStyle - Nicole Richie
- Vanity Fair - Lady Gaga
- Vogue - Halle Berry